Monday, October 3, 2011

carpet com e online red::The first award is the versatile blogger award carpet com e online red

carpet com e online red

carpet com e online red

carpet com e online red

carpet com e online red::The first award is the versatile blogger award.
It gets straight to the point.
It lets you know right upfront about how versatile i am.
You know what i meant.
The second award is for being a stylish blogger.
Because when she gave me the award, i was wearing old navy pajama pants and a tshirt.
So now i must do my homework assignments.
Next , i have to tell seven things about myself.
Are there even seven things to tell about myself?
I can beat anyone in a water balloon fight.
I am fluent in legalese.
My favorite scents at yankee candle are almost all food related.
I do not get hungry again thirty minutes after eating chinese food.
My favorite color is green.
For the next step , i must share the love with some other bloggers.
The instructions madge has are to award it to 1015 others.
You will also receive an additional entry for each person you blackmail into liking our page.
So let me know when you do.
As usual, be the first to comment with the correct answer to the trivia question and you will not only be publicly recognized as a winner, but will also be entered to win a really lame prize: a chicktuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment