Thursday, October 13, 2011

cleaning cat urine from carpet in SUNOL cleaning cat urine from carpet SUNOL

cleaning cat urine from carpet in SUNOL

cleaning cat urine from carpet

cleaning cat urine from carpet SUNOL

cleaning cat urine from carpet in SUNOL.The issue with vinegar and water?
Vinegar temporarily rids the carpet of the smell, but them you have a strong vinegar odor as well as the caturine odor that returns in a few days.
I use unique products i buy them at my local ace hardware.
I have tried just about every enzymatic urine cleaner there is, and unique products work like no other.
You can put your enzymes into the reservoir and then steam your carpet.
There are less expensive versions, but the proheat 2x heats the water itself and gets the carpet really clean.
I realize these are expensive solutions.
However, old urine in carpet can pose a health hazard to you and your pets.
I am also ripping up much of my carpet and replacing it with tile.
red carpet exposed in JOSEPHINE red carpet exposed JOSEPHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment