Monday, October 24, 2011

soft chewy oatmeal cookie in SUNOL soft chewy oatmeal cookie SUNOL

soft chewy oatmeal cookie in SUNOL

soft chewy oatmeal cookie

soft chewy oatmeal cookie SUNOL

soft chewy oatmeal cookie in SUNOL.Are these cookies soft and chewy, or are they crunchy?
I always plump raisins before i bake with them.
This recipe sounds wonderful, and i love your addition of chocolate and cherries!
Nice blog i am a canner and cookish cooker.
And alway looking for things to make.
Malt balls are my favorite.
Yummy have a good weekend and enjoy the halloween with you kids.
Made these in honor of the fall weather this weekend.
Substituted whole wheat flour for allpurpose and they were still delicious.
What size is your cookie scooper?
Yeah how big were the gobs of dough?
I would say they were about a tablespoon, maybe slightly bigger.
I used a cookie scoop that i have which i think measure a little over a tablespoon of dough.
I found these cookies to sweet and to spicy.
I did reduce the sugar and i still found it to be plenty sweet.
soft chewy oatmeal cookie in JOSEPHINE soft chewy oatmeal cookie
JOSEPHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment