Thursday, October 13, 2011

pet proof carpet pad in GUSTAVUS pet proof carpet pad GUSTAVUS

pet proof carpet pad in GUSTAVUS

pet proof carpet pad

pet proof carpet pad GUSTAVUS

pet proof carpet pad in GUSTAVUS.Until the recent pitch made to my company, i really would not know what to suggest other than solution dyed as boxers said.
Smartstrand does not have exclusions and urine and vomit is included.
I have not seen it demonstrated to me yet, but, and this is a big but.
These guys tell me you can clean the carpet with water.
That the molecular makeup of the carpet will not allow the stain to attach.
Also, they showed me a chart that stated it wears better than a 6.
They make low cost smartstrands and high cost ones also.
I am a shaw guy, but this mohawk smartstrand seems like a winner.
Ps i always seem to agree with boxers comments on these forums if your listening boxer.
I am receiving another pitch from mohawk vice president and regional guy on the 19th.
I will have a better opinion then as i will be bringing this comment up to them and i am anxius to see how they react to vomit and potential cat urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment