Wednesday, October 26, 2011

oatmeal cookie recipe low fat in SUNOL oatmeal cookie recipe low fat SUNOL

oatmeal cookie recipe low fat in SUNOL

oatmeal cookie recipe low fat

oatmeal cookie recipe low fat SUNOL

oatmeal cookie recipe low fat in SUNOL.Diets abound here with my husband leading in the lbs.
I just made some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies to send to my son in a care package, and we split a cookie just to taste it.
Talk about will power, right?
Your cookie stack looks delish and the recipe something to try soon.
There are many ways of course, but sacrificing taste makes it difficult.
Thanks for sharing this one!
Like the tiny bit of chocolate in this recipe!
One thing i do is try to use raw honey in place of brown sugar.
Sometimes it cuts the sweetness, but i did it in muffins and in choco chip cookies and they came out pretty good.
Make lots of goodies to give to other people, but eat healthy and have to.
My last post is about healthy oatmeal cookies too!
I can use a few more healthy recipes!
I am going to have to give these a try.
It takes gorgeous pictures!
I have a canon 40d at the moment.
oatmeal cookie recipe low fat in JOSEPHINE oatmeal cookie recipe low
fat JOSEPHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment