Monday, October 3, 2011

farmers carpet cleaning::I will come to your home weekly or bimonthly to do a thorough basic cleaning during each appointment farmers carpet cleaning

farmers carpet cleaning

farmers carpet cleaning

farmers carpet cleaning

farmers carpet cleaning::I will come to your home weekly or bimonthly to do a thorough basic cleaning during each appointment.
I have a solid base of happy clients in clarksville and fort campbell and will be able to give you several references.
Also i am trustworthy, honest and hardworking!
I bring my own vaccum, dust cloths, towels, sponges, mop and mop bucket.
I am from germany with 3 years of cleaning experience.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Make your life a lot easier, hire me for all your cleaning needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment