Saturday, October 1, 2011

get cat odors out of carpet::Let me tell you as most who answer me will already know, cat urine is the worst there is get cat odors out of carpet

get cat odors out of carpet

get cat odors out of carpet

get cat odors out of carpet

get cat odors out of carpet::Let me tell you as most who answer me will already know, cat urine is the worst there is.
The ammonia gives you headaches, makes you want to hold your breath, just makes you want to be in other rooms altogether.
I know urine can be extracted out of the carpet fibers with various products, the problem is the padding based on my research.
When it gets there people say there is no turning back.
I dont see why something cant soak into the carpet and padding the same way the urine did and maybe not remove the urine but neutralize the ammonia smell.
I can follow all the careful steps required in drying this carpet this isnt a problem.
There has to be some chemistry here that will work, buying an expensive can of spray on deoderizer is a waste.
A home brewed method is preferred.
I know someone here has done it
get cat odors out of carpet::Saturating the stain with hydrogen
peroxide and allowing the peroxide to dry on the stain will remove the
milk odor; the smell of peroxide will fade after a few days get cat
odors out of carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment