Tuesday, October 11, 2011

frothed foam carpet pad in SUNOL frothed foam carpet pad SUNOL

frothed foam carpet pad in SUNOL

frothed foam carpet pad

frothed foam carpet pad SUNOL

frothed foam carpet pad in SUNOL.I installed this junk in my beautiful new home.
The frothed foam is that bad.
My previous home had a premium foam carpet pad.
It felt great on the bare feet and my home felt luxurious, warm and comfy.
I now have to use slippers to pad and insulate my feet.
With the premium foam pad, i could sit or lay comfortably on the floor to read or watch tv.
That is not at all comfortable on the frothed foam flooring.
I found out the hard way that the carpet guru is nothing more than a shill for healthier choice and their junk frothed foam pad.
I was a fool for his sales job and installed it in my new home.
Clearly an attempt to make luxuriousness and comfort a bad thing.
Ever walk barefoot on a heavy traffic office floor?
This pad is marginally better.
My previous premium foam rebounded way faster.
A product either insulates or it does not.
I can tell you, frothed foam does not.
My floors are cold, upstairs and down.
When i first brought up the subject to the carpet guru, he shot back that i should have known it would be this way due to the high weight rating.
Well he holds himself out as the expert with no mention of his sales position.
And a dishonest one at that.
frothed foam carpet pad in OVERLAND PARK frothed foam carpet pad
OVERLAND PARK

No comments:

Post a Comment