Wednesday, October 12, 2011

carpet sweeper review in SUNOL carpet sweeper review SUNOL

carpet sweeper review in SUNOL

carpet sweeper review

carpet sweeper review SUNOL

carpet sweeper review in SUNOL.I use the wet jet and dusters almost daily.
When i saw this item at the store, i was skeptical.
But it was on sale, so i bought it.
I inserted the cartridge.
I bought the flick for in between vacuumings.
I tried it on the laminate though and it picked up all the dust and crumbs that my toddler had made during his recent snack.
Overall, this is not that great of a product for carpet.
I like it for my other flooring though.
To see more reviews about: designed for carpet.
Easily sweeps up everyday carpet mess.
Pick up these types of soils: crumbs, leaves, dirt, grass, glitter, fuzz.
Flicks visible stuff into the bin.
Seethru top, watch it work!
Works well with these types of carpet: cut pile, berber.
Not for use on hard floors like ceramic, vinyl, hard wood, linoleum, etc.
Simply flicks and locks the dirt away, amazing!
Easy setup and use instructions.
Everything you need to get started is included in this kit.
Starter kit contains: 1 carpet sweeper; 4 cleaning cartridges.
Device made in china.
Cleaning cartridge made in u.
carpet sweeper review in KINGSTON carpet sweeper review KINGSTON

No comments:

Post a Comment