Monday, September 12, 2011

mr mr. green jeans eaton centre

mr. green jeans eaton centre mr. green jeans eaton centre::Right in the heart of downtown toronto, yonge street offered an abundance of incredible shopping and yummy food.
My kids and i were in retail heaven as we explored the trendy shops.
It was such a rush to investigate the land below the city.
My grandchildren even remarked that they felt like they were a part of an exciting action movie.
As if it were a candy store, we skipped happily into the multistory mall, prepped for a thrilling afternoon of shopping.
We all shopped energetically through nike toronto, picking up a frisbee and some new sneakers.
With yummy chocolate and real bananas, my frothy delight brought me back to my malt shop days.
My kids giggled as they blew bubbles in their root beer floats, another restaurant specialty.
The food at mr.
Green jeans seemed very kidfriendly.
With appetizing creations like macaroni and cheese and buffalo chips, my kids felt at home in the nifty joint.
Family traveling to toronto?
Get prepared, view our activities for a better vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment